Let me create your own tailor-made ADVENTURE for you and 8 friends on the secluded location of Picnic Island, nestled off the Coast of Freycinet National Park on Tasmania’s East Coast.
It’s time for an ADVENTURE!
The ADVENTURE will commence with a boat ride to the Island from Coles Bay and then you can expect to RELAX and UNWIND! There will be plenty of opportunities to participate in meditation and YOGA, if you would like and at a level that you feel comfortable with. The ADVENTURE will conclude with a boat ride back to Coles Bay.
What is included:
- Luxury Accommodation (linen supplied)
- Nutritious meals
- Tank water
- Boat transport to and from Picnic Island if you arrive and leave at the dedicated times
- Morning Meditations
- Morning YOGA
- Evening YinYOGA
- Option to Paddle Board/Paddle Board YOGA if the sea is kind!
What you need to provide:
- Transport to and from Coles Bay
- Some meals
- Boat transport ($30 pp) onto the Island if you arrive later than our scheduled time
- Yoga Mat
- Other necessities like a book to read, your journal and a card/board game/puzzle to share
- Clothes, toiletries including sunscreen and mosquito repellent etc
- Something to swim in if you’d like to go for a dip, snorkel, goggles, fins, fishing gear (all optional of course)
- Rock/water walking shoes would be handy
- Torch (with a red light option for penguin spotting if possible)
- NO PARKS PASS IS REQUIRED!
Investment starts from $1,000 depending on season, length of stay, group size and food options. Enquire today!