Remember the apple crumble your mum used to make with brown sugar, butter and flour well believe it or not this one is better.
- 1 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- ½ Cup Macadamia Nuts
- ½ Cup Almonds
- 1 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Throw some stewed apple in a pie dish
- Combine the crumble mixture in a bowl
- Spread the crumble mixture on top of the apple and bake until crispy
- Serve with coconut yoghurt or whatever you like
- If it’s not warm enough for the coconut oil to be liquid sit the jar in a bowl of very hot water for a while.
If you don’t have this combination of seeds/nuts in your cupboard or someone is allergic to a particular nut just switch it up. Add more nuts if you like – depends on your budget. ☺